Hiya!
Again!
If you ever see someone suddenly walk into a wall, blink confusedly, and then turn and keep going, their brain is probably filled to the brim with perpetually appearing thoughts, whimsies, and daydreams. Thankfully, my nose remains intact, but every so often I'll just have to spill some ideas out- even if the reader is someone entertaining themselves for ten minutes, or even if I just haven't rambled in a while, I'll need to get it out. These thoughts can appear out of nowhere, and they'll range from daydreams, to movie ideas, to social commentaries ('Cause boy, do we need more of those), but hopefully it'll keep me, and anyone who reads this interested. So why not! Read the ramblings and whimsical daydreams of a neurotic highschooler, and maybe gain a glimpse into my weird mind... like Psychonauts, but, you know... in blog form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment